In cases where clients require 24 hour care we provide a care worker to stay with and close to their assigned patients at all times. If evening requirements are minimal we usually suggest that the care worker sleeps in the room closest to their patient and assist in any way during the stretch of the evening.
- Companionship is considered a very high priority to our provided services
- Pressure sore prevention and turning every two hours
- Medication reminders and set routine follow up
- Meal preparation
- Accompany to stores, hospital visits and socialising
- Personal Hygiene consists bed baths and attention to detail to ensure utmost comfort and cleanliness
- Specialising in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
Each care worker is specifically prepared and screened to suit the character and physical needs of the patient. No care worker provided through Caring Hands have not undergone training and approval by Caring Hands. Caring Hands take pride in the placement process to match the patient and carer to each other.
Our training is of high standards and presented by medical professionals.